Subject: Re: [Leica] Steady as she goes there, lad [y]
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 09:54:50 -0400

I don't know if it was the same study, but there was a psycological study
done- I remember reading about it when I studied the Psychology of
Perception, and it appeared that those batters that batted right handed, but
were left-eyed, did better than right handed batters that were right eyed-
even tough it was hard to gain much from their binocular vision, the fact
that the dominant eye was toward the pitcher seemed to be statistically
significant in terms of balls hit successfully. They can eact, but then
there is the kinesthetics involved- that is the ability to put your body or
body part where you want it without looking- either touching your nose in a
roadside sobriety test, or having you eye on the ball, and being able to put
your arms and bat where the ball will be in 2 milliseconds!!
Can this be applied to Right handed photographers who are left eyed?
Dan ( All this thinking makes my head hurt....) Post