Subject: Re: [Leica] Rollei QZ35
From: "Robert Lin" <robert@digilord.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:57:12 +0800

Jiri, Tom, Guy, and Alastair,

Thanks you for sharing your experience and comment.  I am quitely agree wit
Alastair that QZ is a better choice for someone who wants a "primary"
camera, and the Minilux for those who want a "secondary" p & s camera.

Robert

寄件者: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
收件者: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>