Subject: Re: [Leica] Rollei QZ35 filters (off topic)
From: "Ross McLeish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:09:31 +1000

Alastair wrote: (Wednesday, October 11, 2000 09:18)

 > "..you cannot attach filters such as a polarizer.." <

Hi Alastair,
Yes, filters can be difficult to find for this camera (QZ35), but B+W carry
a range of 35.5mm filters that are suitable.  They have both a Circular
Polarizer and a Kaesemann, plus the 'usual suspects' for B&W and colour
correction etc. Actually when I bought my QZ35T, I was advised that Hoya
also manufactured 35.5mm filters, however I believe they may have dropped
the line.
A great pity that Heliopan don't have a 35.5mm offering in their Polarizer
range, as they have a 'numbered' rim which which makes it a great deal
easier to place a correctly 'set' polarizer on the taking lens.
Best regards,
Ross