Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 90 f/2 or 75 f/1.4
From: "..RODGERS, RICK" <rick@quicktest.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:18:29 -0400

snip: With the type of photography you do, I'm a bit surprised that
your first choice of a lens for the M6 is either a 75 or 90mm. For
that kind of photography, my first lens choice would be either
the 35mm Summilux ASPH or the 35mm Summicron ASPH,
depending on your wallet

to be honest I am still figuring out what I like to photograph. I like the
medium teles because I am better able to capture emotion with it, it conveys
more of the person and less of the scene. Though you are doubtless correct
in that this is only the first lens of many.