Subject: RE: [Leica] Steady as she goes there, lad [y]
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:59:24 -0400

AND DR. BLACKTAPE HAS ANOTHER OBSERVATION IN RESPONSE TO THIS THREAD....

...Isn't it interesting, given how outraged some LUGers seemed to get about
Susan Sontag's comments about photography being an aggressive act, how many
people not only comment on, but have given no end of thought to, the
relationship between photography, marksmanship, pistol shooting, and
breathing techniques for target shooting. :-)