Subject: Re: [Leica] Steady as she goes there, lad [y]
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 22:31:24 -0700

MTomalty@aol.com wrote:

> [...]

Hi Mark,
Yeah all kinds of "real things", but the theory stuff just drives me up
the wall!

'artsy' threads. It must be very frustrating.<<<<<<<

Naw it doesn't bother me, but it sure drives some guys bananas when I
respond! ;-)

about 1/3 page yesterday in a Montreal Gazette special supplement on
Trudeau. <<<<<<

I see it ran very well across the country and in Maclean's magazine also.
Who'd of thought 32 years ago the  quick re-action to a subject's action
would have such play these many years later.

ted