Subject: [Leica] Lens elements & groups
From: "vic di sylvester" <mb230@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 03:42:25 GMT

Regarding lenses, it is often stated a lens has (x) elements in (x) groups.
Having been shooting over 30 years and reading avidly for years on photo
topics I have never read a definitive article on this topic. Is it better to
have more or less elements and groups and why? Could anyone put this
question to rest for me?  It would be appreciated.