Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Viewfinder?
From: "Terry Sham" <tsham@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 08:39:05 +0800

Thanks all of you to give me valuable advice.

First of all, I am not a glasses wearer. I think the .72 is quite a safe
choice to me because if one day I want to buy a 28mm lens, I can use it
without a optional viewfinder. On the other hand, I am concerning about the
difficulty of focusing of the 90mm and 135mm lenses when using the .72
viewfinder.

I will only buy the 50mm f/2.8 first because of the price. I know the 50mm
f/2 is much better in quality, but I really love the design of the lens.

Thanks again for your advice!

Terry Sham