Subject: Re: [Leica] French separatists?
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:07:27 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I don't know about list protocol.....but in some venues photography
is ALL about politics...in journalism, photography is almost ALWAYS
about politics, on SOME level....and a bulk of contemporary fine art
photography is about SOME form "-ism"....either overtly on underlying...
I'm interested in politics and photography, too...but I think we've
established that this list is about >HARDWARE<.....and as such, you're
probably correct.....

Walt