Subject: Re: [Leica] Flashing
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 20:58:29 +1000

Great post Horst,

I thought you'ld know to not trust those Melbourne weather forecasts,
'specially when there's shots of folk all dressed up to take. Bound to rain.

My dad took photos of me and my girlfriend (ex, long story, the bitch!) when
we were heading for a ball at Monash Uni.  I was all tuxed up like your son,
and 20 or so years old.  She looked good I recall, like a vamp!

Ah, Uni days.  What memories.

I used to use bulbs on my first camera, a Kodak 126, with fixed focus and
sunny or cloudy exposure settings.  Good for about three feet using bulbs I
found out on my first assignment at the junior school play ...

Regards

Rick