Subject: Re: [Leica] Viso: Don't Knock It If You've Never Used It
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 11:55:04 -0700

 Marc James Small comment::

<< Others are much kinder than I am, and more genial. >>

Bob Figlio wrote in response:
> [...]
something or is civility out of style?<<<<

Buzz Hausner wrote:
> [...]
something...missing a great deal, actually.  Fasten your seat belt, you're  in
for a bumpy ride.<<<

I would think that's close, as one can say quite honestly "the Marc James
Small"  doesn't suffer fools! ;-)
Actually, it really is good to have that old son of a gun returned to the
tribe.:-)

And you young'un's better dot yer i's and whatever,  when comin' on with
things Leica, because Marc pretty well knows it inside out and backwards &
then some!

I figure the "Tiger" should roar any day now. ;-)
ted