Subject: [Leica] Eyes wide shut WAS M6 TTL .58 accurate with a Noctilux?
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 09:34:23 -0400

I pretty much always shoot with both eyes open. It's like eating olives or
touch typing... odd at first but after a few days you wonder how you ever
managed without it. I have no problem with the .72 mag on my M4s. It gets a
bit weird when you're shooting on the 25 through the hotshoe finder but even
then I do it. What's odd is the way that in your brain you can *switch eyes*
so that one moment you're composing the picture, the next you're watching
for that kid who's just out of frame on the left to run across your path.
- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com