Subject: RE: [Leica] TWO AMAZING PHOTOS -Last comment from B.D.
From: "Peter A. Klein" <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 00:49:23 -0700

B.D.:  I did in fact get the NY Times that day and saw the pictures in
question.  I am so upset with the deterioration of the Jerusalem situation
that I didn't really see the photo as a photo--I saw it simply as a slice
of the event itself, if I'm making sense.  It's hard to think about
composition when you know this is the last moment of a child's life.  I did
think about what the photo did *not* show.  How did they get there?  Where
are the people shooting at each other?

The Gore picture was a fun "turning the tables" shot.

Now today, I saw news footage of Ralph Nader supporters protesting Nader's
exclusion from the debates.  They had covered their mouths with BLACK TAPE!!

- --Peter

- --- Peter