Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:41:56 +0100

Thanks Christer

I was hoping for fine grain and sharpness with the Delta, I'm
reasonably happy with FP4 and HP5 in Rodinal, I rate them both a stop
down, I like the grain, APX25 in Rodinal at 1:100 is my usual choice
for fine grain/sharpness good tonality, though I tend to use this
combination more in 6x6 than 35mm but not for much longer it seems.
Mark has said in the past that Delta 100 is almost as good so I
thought I would give it a try, more useful in 35mm as well with the 2
stop speed gain over APX25.  I do like using just one developer and as
few different types of film as posible, it keeps things simple, and
Rodinal is so easy to use in many ways.  Ive also used some Tech Pan
recently in Technidol, which I liked but its comparatively expensive.

So many things to try and so little time!!

Jason Hall