Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:35:20 +0100

So sorry, the posting a minute ago did not state the dilution, it is
Rodinal 1+50 for the time given

>Mark
>
>What speed to you rate Delta 100 at, any ideas how it would be in
>Rodinal?  Ive just bought some to try alongside my usual suspects.
>
>Jason Hall

If you rate Delta 100 and 100 and develop for 15 mins at 68°F in Rodinal
(usual remarks about thermometer and agitation etc apply) you will not get
as smooth a grain as with Xtol, but you will get etching type sharpness,
which you make like or dislike. For some subjects I like it, for other I do
not, to which I want to add that I usually enlarge at least 10x.

Delta 400 in Rodinal, I never like it

- --
Christer Almqvist
D-20255 Hamburg, Germany and/or