Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Film at the Airport
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 02:48:14 EDT

What really bugs the hell out of me at Heathrow (and Gatwick) is that they
insist that my bag goes through the machine no matter how many times I ask
for a hand search, and then they want it opened because they can't work out
what is in it! Surely if someone is offering to let them search it by hand
they should be grateful that the passenger has nothing to hide.

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076
Fax: (0)23 8034 8542