Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Film at the Airport
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 02:48:16 EDT

In a message dated 01-10-00 19:35:30 GMT Daylight Time,
margaret01@excelonline.com writes:

<< DO NOT put any film in your check luggage as the film will be fried when
 they X-RAY it. >>

My wife put her film in the hold luggage by mistake (my fault, of course - I
said "don't" in a way that made her mishear me!) and we had a roll test
processed and it was fine. So she used it all with no problems. Guess she
(and I!) were just lucky.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076