Subject: Re: [Leica] two photos of Italy- feedback wanted!
From: Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 22:28:42 -0700

Hi Jesse

I think they are both excellent photos.

I like the Pantheon best, it has a dramatic look. The street photo I
never quite feel at ease with, and to some extent I think that helps it
with me. The feet in the upper left I think are distracting but hey,
street photos are get em while you can!

I like the 21 a lot also. Can do most all I want with the 21 and 35, but
lately have been shooting the 50 and finding it a nice focal length to
have on the camera.

Dennis

Message from Jesse Hellman <hellman@home.com> ([Leica] two photos of Italy- feedback wanted!)