Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 21:23:16 -0400

David W. Almy jotted down the following:

> I still think that part of the answer lies with single malt.

I've always thought that they should come in pairs, rather than singles.
The first one is just warming up for the second, which is usually the best.
Of course, in company, they have to come in pairs!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                    | "We learned that there is no such thing
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU      | as a free launch".
email: howard.390@osu.edu        |   -- Dr P. Murdin on Cluster II launch

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique)