Subject: Re: [Leica] Color vs B&W
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 20:20:49 -0400

Jean-Claude Berger jotted down the following:

> If you mean that, even during hard time life goes on and you met a fine and
> cute (despite all) girl, choose the color one.

What are you saying?  In less hard times, she'd have a sex change??

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | "OK! Let's get one thing straight. I'm in
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | charge of the CPU for the next 40 milli-
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | seconds!"
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/   | -- comment in the Space Shuttle IPL code

Replies: Reply from "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com> (Re: [Leica] Color vs B&W)