Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Voightlander 25mm Finder
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 19:35:52 -0400

ZaaX@aol.com jotted down the following:

> I have a fairly new, but near mint Voightlander 25mm Finder for sale. I bought
> one six months ago anticipating purchasing a 24mm Elmarit-M but never got the
> lens. So rather than keeping it I would prefer to sell it. My asking price is
> $90.00 which includes shipping and the original Voightlander box.
>
> Thanks
> Zack Schindler

Why not look for someone who has a 25mm Skopar lens for sale, but no VF.
You should be able to get it cheap, and it's a hell of a lot of lens for
that small package.  Great fun.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?