Subject: [Leica] High speed colour positive
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 14:29:42 -0700

I'm now chomping at the bit to get some of the new Provia 400F.  I shot my
first slide film in about 20 years yesterday - 6 rolls of Provia 100F of the
arrival of ex-Prime Minister Trudeau's body at Parliament Hill in Ottawa.  I
am absolutely knocked out by the quality, so I'm willing to bet that the
400F will be the answer to a lot of peoples' prayers.

Paul