Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Film at the Airport
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 14:28:47 -0400

Remove all your films from box and cans, put them all in a large zip lock
freezer bag and ask for a hand inspection. Let then x-ray your camera bag.
DO NOT put any film in your check luggage as the film will be fried when
they X-RAY it. This is what I did on the trip to Cape-Cod and it worked
wonderfully.
Cheers Wilber