Subject: [Leica] Tardis bag for your M
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 00:15:22 -0400

For anyone who might be looking for an inexpensive compact case for an M
and lenses, you might like to look at the Lowepro Nova Mini. I just got
one as my day pack for casual shooting. It's pretty compact, maybe eight
inches by six by eight high, but it's cuboidal enough that it seems to
accommodate M gear like you wouldn't believe. I have an M6 body with
50mm f2 attached plus a 35mm f2, 90 f2 (the older large one) and Heliar
plus finder in it. There's even a side pocket that nicely fits a spare
body, although I'd want to wrap it in something. So it's possible to
have a four lens, two body outfit with you in a bag that looks barely
big enough for one AF SLR + crummy standard zoom. I'm pretty impressed
for thirty bucks!

To my eyes it also doesn't scream "expensive." It does look like a
camera bag, but more like the kind of thing a cheap video camera would
come as it's too small for a "real" camera. :)

Smon Stevens