Subject: [Leica] OT - Outstanding Montana Fire Shot
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 22:46:54 -0400

I received the picture at the link below in my email this evening, by
virtue of being a member of another mailing list that has nothing to do
with photography.  I think this picture is so good that some of you
might want to see it, so I uploaded it and am posting the link below.

I would enjoy reading your comments, either privately or to the list.  I
think this picture is outstanding.  What do you think?

Here is the text that accompanied the picture: