Subject: Re: [Leica] The Darkroom Cookbook updated
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:04:32 -0700

Jesse Hellman wrote:

> The Darkroom Cookbook, new edition, is worth every penny and more.
> Jesse

I'm looking in it for a paper developer formula which has Ascorbic acid in it
like Xtol for film or Neutol Plus for paper. We'll see if that's in there. If
not the book is a whole new ball game from the previous still.
Benefits from better design and Anchell having worked with a chemist, Troop, on
the Film Formula book.
Anchell says he got a D+ in chemistry!
mark rabiner

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] The Darkroom Cookbook updated)