Subject: Re: [Leica] The new Ilford 400
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:57:29 -0700

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> The new Ilford 400 was indeed announced at Photokina, and Ilford were happily
> giving samples away (3 rolls in my case). I have not shot them yet, but Ilford
> claims substantial improvements w.r.t. to grain and exposure latitude over the
> current Delta 400.
>
> Nathan

I shoot more  Delta 400 than any other film.
So any time Delta wants to give us a specific as to how they are changing this
favorite film for the "better" I'll be all ears! Otherwise it just sounds like
marketing. Vague.
Some new kind of T grain. Better antihalation backing. Better fed rabbits for
happier gelatin?
Feed me!
mark rabiner

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] The new Ilford 400)