Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenses Old & New
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:23:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/00 12:43:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
daverk@email.msn.com writes:

<< The LTM Elmar is a
 funky lens in terms of operation, which is partly why I enjoy using it. It
 takes me out of my standard way of doing things. I don't find it to be all
 that prone to flare either (when used with care)...the earlier uncoated
 version is no doubt worse in this respect. >>

Very much my experience.  Now if only I could get that IIf loaded, I would be
in great shape!  Thanks again.

Joe Sobel