Subject: Re: [Leica] Using 60mm filter size lenses
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:42:55 -0600

If you were unhappy with the 75/1.4 because of viewfinder obstruction, you
will be unhappy with the Noctilux too. It is the price you pay for super
high speed glass on a rangefinder camera. Personally, I do not find myself
conscious of the problem when shooting. If I am bench testing lenses at the
store I notice it but not in actual use.

JBC