Subject: Re: [Leica] Bouncing baby M6 TTL
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:33:53 +0000

Simon Stevens wrote:
>I have been using incident meters exclusively for 15 years or so and I
have >forgotten how to look for the right tone to meter off .....

Frankly with my M6, I have actually forgotten about incident metering as I
think the M6 meter does a good job with in-camera metering.

>There is one problem with TTL flash I will have to solve and that is the
>fact the adaptor uses up the accessory shoe. So where do I put the
>finder if I use my Heliar?

Why would you want to use a flash with a 15mm Heliar lens?? No flash within
the Leica fold would give you that degree of coverage anyway.

Dan K.