Subject: Re: [Leica] Photokina 2000 (long!)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 05:46:17 -0700

Hi Tom & Tuulikki ,

Thanks for your great road trip report.   Sounds like a great time was
had by all.

Given the Photokina "LUG event" is now a two times winner and two years
until the next Photokina,  those of us saying, "Gee I wish I was there,"
it should be time enough to start putting away dollars toward making the
pilgrimage. Then the next one we wont be sitting at home saying, "Gee I
wish I was there!"   We'll have been there, :-)

Glad to have you home safe and sound.

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant