Subject: Re: [Leica] I need help from Mom (was 35 Summicrons (was Re:Voigtlander Ultra-Wide)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:14:12 -0400

At 11:01 PM 9/27/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina, take the Miata for a drive! On winding roads. You will love it.
>Leica equipment fits easily into the trunk, if you leave out the film...
>
>Jesse

HI, Jesse -

Actually, I have been driving it for a couple of days now.   In this
beautiful fall weather with the top down and my Leica on the seat beside
me.  It's a great photography tool!  No roof or windows to get in the
way.  I still don't feel safe on the highway with big trucks, but winding
country roads are perfect.  I've even told my husband thank you for buying it!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com