Subject: RE: [Leica] suzy q?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:45:54 -0700

Ahh, the memories of that wonderful "Ka-Chunka" - the sound of a bride's
soul being sucked into a Hasselblad, never to be seen again...

OK, so what's your favourite LOUD camera shutter sound?  For me it's either
that one or the sound of a Nikon F, especially with an F36 attached.  The
OM1 always sounded kind of diffident and prissy to me.

Paul

Replies: Reply from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] Re: suzy q? Loud Camera Sound)