Subject: [Leica] Tenba Pro Packs
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:32:08 +0200

I know there's no such thing as an off topic post on the LUG, thank god, so
here's one for the bag collectors:
Does anyone have experience of the Tenba Pro Pack range? They look very
well made and practical, but I've only seen them on the website. My main
criteria for a bag are:

- - waterproof
- - quick to work out of - everything should be side by side and easy to access
- - roomy to hold lots of film (my camera equiment is minimal, 2 cameras +
two flashes)
- - I don't want to store things on top of each other
- - quick and easy to open/close
- - tough

I'm attracted to what I've seen of the Pro Packs by the top compartment (is
it really useful in practice? waterproof) and the large outer pockets (how
do they fasten?). I like a bag which has lots of room so stuff can be
dumped in and out without banging into other bits. It also has to hold
umbrellas, notebooks, lunch etc.

Please, even with the best intentions in the world, don't tell me about
Domke and so on. My interest is specifically in this bag.

Thanks for any help. Reply off list if you want.
Rob.

Replies: Reply from "Bill Christensen" <billc@xsite.net> (Re: [Leica] Tenba Pro Packs)
Reply from Fred Hess <fredhess@wxs.nl> (Re: [Leica] Tenba Pro Packs)