Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapid Load for M2
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:18:14 -0600

It is no longer available from Leica. The kits turn up on you know where and
at all the usual used places. Prices vary widely and I have seen a low of
$30US for a loose kit with no box, instructions, or sticker, to a high of
$200US for a mint boxed complete kit. I bought mine for $65US from Wall
Street Camera. It really speeds up the loading of an M2 and I recommend it
highly. Make sure you get both the special spool and the film alignment
piece that attaches to the base plate as I have seen several spools for sale
without the film alignment piece. It is easy to install even without the
instructions.

John Collier

PS: Get the after market rewind crank as well and then you are really
smokin'.