Subject: Re: [Leica] Cable Release
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:41:02 -0700

>I don't have a self-timer on my M, and I'd like to have the option to be
>able to include myself in a picture or two when I'm on vacation next month.
>I picked up one of those 15ft pneumatic releases, but I have come concerns
>about using it.

>Or am I worrying about nothing (or should I just pick up a Yashica T4 w/
>35mm Zeiss when I need a group shot) ?
>
>Please help.

Please help?  Okay, Shun timidity! Screw the cable in and try it. You
aren't going to break a Leica with an Pneumatic cable. If you could then,
man we're in trouble!

But being 10-15 feet away,
>it's hard to tell when the shutter is tripped.

Buy a Hasselblad!

Have fun on your vacation and shoot, shoot, shoot! But don't forget to drop
your camera once or twice.

Bill Franson

Replies: Reply from Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Cable Release)