Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Summicrons (was Re: Voigtlander Ultra-Wide -Heliar 12mm f/5.6 Aspherical)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:14:27 -0400

At 06:03 PM 9/26/00 -0400, you wrote:
>   Perhaps I'm just misinterpreting them all consistently, but
>I never see any smileys to indicate that it's all just a joke, and I find it
>rather alarming that there seems to be a general consensus on this standard
>modus operandi of misrepresentation, cloakery, and deception.
>
>And no, I'm not going to shut up -- until Brian kicks me off.
>
>M.

Martin -

Brian won't kick you off and please don't shut up!  The standard modus
operandi that you see is just the normal wink-wink, nudge-nudge that takes
place in conversations when sex and or money is involved.  Women are
supposed to shop for dresses and shoes and conceal their purchases from
their husbands.  Husbands shop for cameras, cars, cigars and conceal them
from the wives.  The sex comes in when they confess and forgive each
other.  It's all in fun and everybody knows what is really going
on.  You'll understand all of this as you get older.

Love,

Mom

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com