Subject: Re: [Leica] Bad Experience in M6TTL with flash
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:16:01 -0600

The M6-TTL has a similar (the same?) flash and exposure control circuitry as
the R8. The flash circuit is triggered through a transistor. No battery
power means that the flash (and metering) circuits will be unable to
function regardless of whether you use the hot shoe or pc connection. No
batteries, no flash.

John Collier