Subject: [Leica] I found some SL2 cameras at a reasonable price
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:42:11 -0600

I just had a look at a chap's website and if you are looking for a SL2
camera look there:

http://camera-traders.com/index1.html

I bought a used 90/2.8 from him last year and he was a pleasure to deal
with. It is a store in Ted's home town and it works out to about $1000US for
the least expensive SL2. If any wacko collectors are out there, he also has
one of the SL2 Mots assembled out of spare parts by Leica in the eighties.
The usual I have nothing to do with......etc, etc.

John Collier