Subject: Re: [Leica] baffled by www.Leica-camera.com mis-direction
From: Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:34:55 -0700

Dear Duane, My guess is that your problem has nothing whatever to do
with your setup. The likely problem is with the Domain Name Servers
(DNS) of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) (or some part of the
hierarchy of DNS to which it is connected).

Unfortunately this problem is not rare. The only thing you can do
about it is to complain to your ISP until they fix the problem.

By the way, your web site is a featured on today's Sprezzatura.net.

Hope this helps,

A U S T I N .

Email: austin.burbridge@alumni.brown.edu

WWW: http://sprezzatura.net