Subject: Re: [Leica] Pacific Image Film Scanner
From: Austin Burbridge <sprezzatura@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:18:43 -0700

I bought one two weeks ago -- you can see the results at
http://sprezzatura.net (Every day, an original picture, a stimulating
quote, and remarkable links).

This month's images were scanned on the Pacific Image Film Scanner
from color transparencies; use the Calendar links to navigate to the
nice black-and-white negative scan on Sept. 11th; the "Twaddle" link
will take you to a short paragraph about buying the scanner.

A U S T I N .

Email: austin.burbridge@alumni.brown.edu

WWW: http://sprezzatura.net Every day, an original picture, a