Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander Ultra-Wide - Heliar 12mm f/5.6 Aspherical
From: Kevin H <kevin@2image.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:48:52 -0400

B & H has a list price of $959, and sales price of $959 for the 12mm/5.6 - but
it is not currently in stock.
The 15mm has a list price of  $779 and sales price of $449.
Hopefully the 12mm's price will fall after the initial rush - if I remember
correctly, the 15mm's price fell as
it became widely available.
K.