Subject: [Leica] Leica Newsletter 09/25/00 / photokina, further product news
From: Leica Camera Newsletter <leica-news@nova.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:53:42 +0200

Dear Leica friends,

it´s the last day of the photokina 2000 and we can look back
on successful days. Clearly the focus of interest is: The LEICA
0-SERIES.

Furthermore, the new colorful, open fair booth was judged
extremely positive. We are almost able to present the
complete range of impressions from the Leica booth on the
internet.
http://www.leica-camera.com/markt/photokina/impressionen/index_e.html

Today we would like to inform you about the other product
innovations, in addition, to the LEICA M6 TTL 0.58 and the
LEICA 0-SERIES that were introduced in the last newsletter.

- - LEICA MOTOR M
The compact and quiet motor is capable of producing picture
sequences of up to 3 images per second.
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/msystem/m6ttl/zubehoer/motor/index_e.html

- - LEICA SUMMICRON-M 28 mm f/2 ASPH.
By means of an extremely complex optical computation, the
use of special types of optical glasses and the inclusion of a
lens element with an aspherical surface, it was possible to
create a lens with outstanding performance that even
surpasses the excellent LEICA ELMARIT-M 28 mm f/2.8.
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/msystem/objektive/weitwinkel/index_e.html

- - LEICA TRI-ELMAR-M 28-35-50 mm f/4 ASPH.
Outstanding performance to the third power - that is the best
way to characterize the newly improved LEICA TRI-ELMAR-M
28-35-50 mm f/4 ASPH. lens.
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/msystem/objektive/trielmar/index_e.html

- - Leica Trinovid BN
Leica binoculars stand for bright images thanks to outstanding
optical performance. Now we have succeeded in improving
the environmental resistance of the lens coating even further
with the newly developed HDC™ coating technology (High
Durable Coating).
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/fernoptik/trinovid/index_e.html

- - Leica Projector Rack
The new Leica Projector Rack being presented by Leica
Camera AG at the Photokina is a universal desktop projector
console that ensures a stable, vibration-free set-up of two to
three projectors and the exact alignment of projected images
to each other.
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/projektion/pradovitrt/zubehoer/index_e.html

Under the links you will find additional information
on our internet sites over the different products.
Thank you for your visit.

With best regards,
Leica Camera AG
Marketing Communication
http://www.leica-camera.com/

You will receive this mail if you have entered your name on
the distribution list offered by Leica Camera AG on the
internet. If your mailing address changes, or if you wish to
re-subscribe or cancel your free subscription, you can find
the appropriate instructions at the following site:
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/service/newsletter/index_e.php3

If you have questions or suggestions concerning Leica
Camera AG offerings, please sent us an e-mail.
http://www.leica-camera.com/mail/index.php3

Leica Newsletter v1.2