Subject: [Leica] A funny thing happened on the way to the forum.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 13:59:39 -0600

I was wandering through a local photo jumble and found a 12503 hood for the
Noctilux 50/1.2. It looked fine to me and I could not see any marks on it
but it was rattling around in the bottom of a bag, so maybe EX+ condition.
The seller wanted $100CAN which is about $68US. The price seemed cheap to
me. If anyone is interested I will cheerfully pass on the sellers info or
act as an intermediary (for free) if you are out of the country.

Cheers

John Collier