Subject: Re: [Leica] Close focus rigid 50/3.5 Nikkor without "micro" engraving
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:34:54 EDT

Joe Soble writes:
<< BIG SNIP >>
<< Nothing "micro" about this lens.  My 50/2 Nikkor LTM has exactly the same
 focusing set up, and I believe the 50/1.4 does as well, or very similar.
 Could be rare, though.  Got 17 bids, up to $1083.00.  For that kind of
money,
 one could buy a serious piece of picture-taking glass, eh?

 Joe Sobel >>

Are you saying the 50/2 Nikkor LTM will focus down to 1.5'?  That would make
it very attractive to me even if the body's rangefinder did not support the
close focus distance.  Regards, Paul Connet