Subject: outdated Kodachrome (was: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome lab )
From: telyt560@cswebmail.com
Date: 22 Sep 2000 10:47:33 -0700

On Fri, 22 September 2000, Krechtz@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/22/00 12:26:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> chucko@siteconnect.com writes:
>
> << It goes from green to red as it ages. I don't mind a color shift to a
> warmer
>  rendition, so I snap up out-dated Kodachrome whenever I can find it. >>
>
> I have been doing the same.  Maybe my film is not "outdated enough" for my
> taste, or it was kept very cool during most of its life.  How far out of date
> are you describing?
>
> Joe Sobel

Where have you been locating outdated Kodachrome?  I found some recently through an ad on photo.net ($1 per roll!!) otherwise I haven't a clue where to look.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
Visit the Northwestern Alumni Association portal
page at http://www.nualumni.com  to get free
web-based e-mail and many other exciting features.

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: outdated Kodachrome (was: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome lab ))