Subject: [Leica] items for sale
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:48:35 -0700

I have an Everready case and an MC meter from a recent purchase of an M3,
both of which I don't need. The case (european thread base) shows some wear
on the nose, mostly creases and rub marks. The strap also shows wear though
is strong. The rear flap needs about an inch of repair stitching. All it
really needs is a good bath in some leather restorer to bring it back. The
MC meter is losing sensitivity in the lowlight position, otherwise very
clean. $25 each plus shipping.

I also have a beautiful rigid chrome 50mm summicron (#181xxxx) that came
off the same late model M3. Barrel looks unused except for where the
infinity lock pin engages. I'm having it looked at now but will probably be
selling it, without caps or shade.

Please enquire offlist if you have any interest in this lens or the case or
meter.

Bill Franson
bfranson@greennet.net

(Boston area)