Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome lab
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:55:29 -0700

> << Made the Provia look like puke in comparison (and that stuff was green)
><Snip>
> How about K64?  Over the last couple of years it has been looking less than
> robust to me, a bit on the green side, mostly.  Possibly, it has to do with
> being on the ripe side?
>
> Joe Sobel

I wish someone would set us straight as to whether it goes from red to green, or
green to red with age. I think it's red to green. And my K64 was just a tad red.
I've been testing Ek VS and 200 the past two days and with my new warming
filters as well as flash.
But I'll be real happy to get back to Kodachrome with Camera worlds next day processing.
After I shoot a brick I'll know for sure what the situation is, at least for me.
But so far for me E6 is for rush jobs only. And those are few and far between.
Or larger formats.

The Grip sure makes for better handling of the camera with the Metz 32-Z2 flash.
That's for darn sure!

markwr

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Kodachrome lab)