Subject: Re: [Leica] More flash questions!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:23:10 -0700

Chrome enabled:
I go to Camera world today to pick up warming filters.
I pick up B+W 81a's and b's in
39
46
49 and
55
they say "Coated" on them. the 39's cost more than the 55's!
Now if my whatever Ektachrome has a slight case of the blues or a more major
case i can correct for it.
The 81a's correct 300k
the 81b's correct 400k the B+W stuff says.
Tomorrow I've got to shoot some Ektachrome 200 and maybe some 100 VS.
The Ektachomre tests i get back in the morning and at least the 200 is going to
be a little cool daddy o.

While at camera world i picked up a Metz 3501 TTL shoe for my Metz 32Z-2 flash
which I've had for years.
So that will now take into account any filters i use automatically which warms
my heart,
or cools it need the occasion demand.
Mark goes TTL! Shoots though doorways!
Mark goes Chrome!
Mark thinks his Leica M's are Nikons! ???
Stay tuned for further bleach fixed developments.
These slides sure make for less time in the darkroom!
Look Ma! No negative!
I used to do this stuff all the time!
mark rabiner

Message from bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson) (Re: [Leica] More flash questions!)