Subject: Re: [Leica] Keppler
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:35:55 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

shoot a hand held shot or two at 1/15 with the Leica M (or hexar or canon rf or
nikon rf or canonet or????????)
then shoot a few at 1/15 with  Nikon SLR or whatever, just so it has
a flapping mirror.

You don't need Keppler. (a proponent of $149 plastic bodies and 28-1000 f9.8 Korean
lenses)... you'll see why PHOTOGRAPHERS use RFs......(I don't know why the other
90% of Leica owners own them, tho....)

You'll see the difference.....and it AIN'T lens quality. (although Leica lenses
are nice)

Good weekend to ya'll from the big state,
Walt In Denton, Tx.